This position is responsible for the daily activities related to inbound technical calls from restaurants and field and support center staff. This position is an entry-level, frontline role and is frequently the callers’ first contact in the Denny’s IT department.
Essential Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
- Tier I technical support (general trouble shooting).
- Required complete and thorough documentation of all exchanges between the caller and the Call Center
- Follow-up and follow-through on open tickets, requests, promises, and questions that have not been answered to provide callers with a resolution.
- Required to Dispatch vendors based on the issue.
- Required to be aware of and manage the inbound technical queue to ensure that the Call Center is meeting its Service Level Goals.
- Research and bring to the attention of the Analyst and leadership teams problems and or concerns.
- Required to maintain acceptable workloads in all queues of Netkeeper to ensure that issues are being resolved as quickly as possible.
- Provide assistance in other areas of the Call Center as required or necessary.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associate’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of recent experience in a technical support positions (Call Center experience preferred)
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and problem solving abilities: quick, calm, logical and analytical.
- Must adhere to a flexible work schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to listen to internal and external customers and communicate extremely complex and technical information in a clear and concise manner, sometimes to a non-technical audience.
- The ability to successfully communicate ideas and recommendations to all levels within the department, using tact and common courtesy,
- Ability to work well under pressure, stressful situations, daily deadlines, and Call Center goals.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, while holding the quality of service in a high regard.
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, and demonstrate a willingness to learn new information.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.